Barkston Heath, NG32 3FH
|Hours:||Full-Time: Nights 18:00 – 06:00. 4 on 4 off shift pattern|
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||Competitive|
Operating a baler on a busy waste and recycling site. Working the night shift on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Operating and adjusting equipment; maintaining quality and equipment.
- Maintaining quality by monitoring equipment operation; completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining equipment by examining production; making equipment adjustments.
- Internal and external compliance training will be provided for the right candidate
- Equipment maintenance advantageous
- Communication skills including written communication
- Attention to detail
We offer our employees Perkz employee discount at various retailers, an auto-enrolment pension scheme, death in service cover and a free employee care helpline which will offer you 24/7 advice on issues around work or home life.
Mid-UK Recycling provides a wide range of training opportunities. Many of our employees have benefitted from the training we have offered and progressed in their role. Numerous staff have climbed the ladder to more senior roles and several have gained new qualifications which have set them on a completely new career path within the business.
Please email email@example.com complete with covering letter and CV to apply for this position or apply below.