Baler Operator Nights
Barkston Heath, NG32 3FH
|Hours:||Full-Time: Nights 18:00 – 06:00. 4 on 4 off shift pattern|
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 depending on experience|
Location: Barkston Heath
Full-Time: Nights 18:00 – 06:00 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience
Established in 1997, we are an expanding family business working within the Recycling and Waste Industry. Mid UK Recycling is passionate about producing high quality renewable fuels from the waste we receive.
The right candidate(s) will receive full training for the following duties including operation of the machines.
- Operating and adjusting equipment; maintaining quality and equipment.
- Maintains quality by monitoring equipment operation; completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
- Maintains equipment by examining production; making equipment adjustments.
- To abide by & promote health & safety, ensuring all approved policies & processes are followed.
- Check sheets to be completed on daily basis.
- To make sure all bales produced are good quality
- Each bale is identified with label.
- To keep working area in good clean order.
- Any other duties as required
Internal and external compliance training will be provided for the right candidate
- Equipment Maintenance advantageous
- Communication Processes
- Attention to Detail
- Written Communication
Please email Gavinp@midukrecycling.co.uk complete with covering letter and CV to apply for this position.