Barkston Heath, NG32 3FH
|Hours:||06:00 to 17:30|
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||Competitive|
Mid-UK Recycling Ltd is one of the leading independent recycling and waste recovery companies in the UK. We are a family run business, which is growing rapidly and we are looking for people who have a “can do attitude” to be part of our enthusiastic team.
Ideally a time served Electrician with experience within a medium to heavy machinery environment qualified to ONC/HNC. Must be 17th Edition qualified.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responding to reactive breakdown calls from multiple sites
- Repairing, testing and maintaining waste recycling equipment
- Installing new equipment
- Evaluating and resolving electrical and mechanical problems
- Maintain all the lighting systems to comply with Health and Safety
- Maintaining and installing new fire alarm systems
- Full driving licence is essential
- Fully qualified Electrical Engineer with both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Experience of maintaining mechanical, electrical equipment
- Must be experienced in maintaining single and three phase power distribution, fault finding, 3 phase motor and control panels, PLC experience, new system build including Siemen panel building
- Must be 17th edition qualified
- Must be City and Guilds236 P1+P2
- You must be good at solving complex problems, having assessed more than one potential solution.
- You’ll be well-organised, with a good understanding of health and safety rules as they apply to electrics.
- You must be passionate about your subject, can work on your own and as part of a team.
- Ensure that work is accomplished in a safe, sustainable and efficient manner to required quality standard.
- Works with Production and Maintenance Managers/Supervisors to review work planning, scheduling and feedback to ensure equipment reliability and availability is maximised.
- Champions proactive electrical maintenance vs. reactive electrical maintenance through the assisted development and implementation of preventive and predictive electrical maintenance programs
We offer our employees Perkz employee discount at various retailers, an auto-enrolment pension scheme, death in service cover and a free employee care helpline which will offer you 24/7 advice on issues around work or home life.
Mid-UK Recycling provides a wide range of training opportunities. Many of our employees have benefitted from the training we have offered and progressed in their role. Numerous staff have climbed the ladder to more senior roles and several have gained new qualifications which have set them on a completely new career path within the business.
Please email email@example.com complete with covering letter and CV to apply for this position or apply below.