Material Handler Operator Caythorpe Days
|Hours:||07:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday mornings|
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||£9 to £9.50 per hour, depending on experience|
Material Handler Operator
Salary: £9 – 9.50 per hour (depending on experience)
Full Time: 07:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday mornings
Established in 1997, we are an expanding family business working within the Recycling and Waste Industry. Mid UK Recycling is passionate about producing high quality renewable fuels from the waste we receive.
The right candidate(s) will receive full training for the following duties including operation of the machines.
- To abide by & promote health & safety, ensuring all approved policies & processes are followed.
- To follow instructions regarding the sorting of material
- To load material in to the processing systems
- To keep product bays in order
- To ensure all checks are completed on equipment before use
- To carry out maintenance when required (if qualified)
- To ensure all required PPE is worn at all times
- To help with maintenance as directed
- To ensure the work area is kept tidy
- To report H&S failings
- Any other tasks required
You would be working within a small team and would be expected to work on own initiative.
We offer our employees, Perkz employee discount at various retailers, a free employee care helpline which will offer you 24/7 advice on issues around work or home life, auto-enrolment pension scheme and death in service cover.
Applicants must be, enthusiastic, self-motivated, capable of working within a team and demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety. The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
In the first instance please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com or written application to Gavin Purvis, Mid UK Recycling, Station Road, Caythorpe, Grantham NG32 3EW