Caythorpe and Barkston Heath
|Hours:||Full Time Monday to Friday|
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||Competitive|
- Sampling recyclable materials to comply with legislation
- Analysing production samples in our on-site laboratory
- Working to ensure recycling and environmental responsibilities are met
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met
- An excellent eye for detail and work with accuracy at all times
- Have excellent communication skills within a busy environment
- Be computer literate
- Within a similar role preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Using MS Office software packages and working to deadlines.
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Professional approach to work
- Reliable and flexible
We offer our employees Perkz employee discount at various retailers, an auto-enrolment pension scheme, death in service cover and a free employee care helpline which will offer you 24/7 advice on issues around work or home life.
Mid-UK Recycling provides a wide range of training opportunities. Many of our employees have benefitted from the training we have offered and progressed in their role. Numerous staff have climbed the ladder to more senior roles and several have gained new qualifications which have set them on a completely new career path within the business.
Please email email@example.com complete with covering letter and CV to apply for this position or apply below.