Skip & Roll On Roll Off Drivers
Quarrington near Sleaford
|Hourly Pay / Salary:||Competitive|
This position is at our Skip Hire division, Mountain Skip Hire, based in Quarrington near Sleaford.
Main purposes of the role:
- Full time driving position driving one of our fleet of skip trucks.
- To represent Mountain Skip Hire in a smart and professional manner whilst carrying out driving duties, collections and deliveries to and from customers.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that all collections from customers are made on time
- To ensure that all vehicles are presented to the customers in an acceptable clean and tidy condition
- Responsible for ensuring changes to any collection/delivery details are notified to the office before driver leaves customer’s site
- To comply with the road and tacho laws and legislation
- To comply with working time directive laws
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and correctly (waste transfer notes; delivery notes etc.)
- To ensure company procedures are followed
- To ensure all loads are securely sheeted and strapped prior to transportation
- Responsible for handing all paperwork to the office on returning to the depot
- To carry out daily checks on the trucks
- Responsible for informing depot staff of any damaged skips/ containers
Applicants must be, self-motivated and demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety.
We offer our employees Perkz employee discount at various retailers, an auto-enrolment pension scheme, death in service cover and a free employee care helpline which will offer you 24/7 advice on issues around work or home life.
Mid-UK Recycling provides a wide range of training opportunities. Many of our employees have benefitted from the training we have offered and progressed in their role. Numerous staff have climbed the ladder to more senior roles and several have gained new qualifications which have set them on a completely new career path within the business.
Please email email@example.com complete with covering letter and CV to apply for this position or apply below.